College for most students means having fun and enjoying their life. Most of them actually neglect their health while indulging in pleasuring activities. Moreover, with the stress of studies, tests, assignments, grades, and what not, students tend to ignore their own health.
Studies show that several students undergo stress but their body is not capable of handling it because of the lack of nutrition. This mainly happens due to consumption of fatty yet unhealthy food. Eating unhealthy and low mineral breakfast, lack of workout, excessive sugar leads the human body to stress, anxiety, fear, and depression. It is understandable that students don’t have access to right and healthy food but we are presenting a list of the foods for students to keep themselves healthy:
Proteins shake are considered for bodybuilders and folks trying to increase their muscle mass but they can also aid you to revive and regain the lost energy and give your body a boost for the stressful and strenuous day ahead. The bone broth protein powder can assist you a lot in keeping yourself healthy and on your toes. All you have to do is, make it according to the instructions and consume it once a day. It is completely natural and is a hassle-free way of keeping yourself healthy in college life. It does not even require special storage.
- It is loaded with the nutrition your body requires to stay healthy and fit. The nutrients present to make sure to keep your immunity up and about. The powder has all the necessary vitamins and minerals that can keep you healthy.
- The powder does not put a strain on your digestive system. The nutrients are combined in natural concentrations so you don’t deal with digestion problems.
- This powder works wonders for your complete body. From your skin to hair to your nails, all parts are benefitted.
- Easy to make and consume.
- As mentioned, it assists your immune system to grow, keeps it up and about.
- Of course, it works on increasing the protein in your body. This protein helps in giving you energy and improving your overall health.
- The overall situation of your health changes. Individuals have reported a reduction in allergies and viral infections after the use of this powder.
- Gives your body the necessary boost of energy.
Most of us are a big fan of jams and chocolate spread but if you give it a thought where is the energy and nutrition in all that? Jams are usually only 20 percent fruit and the rest of it is synthetic flavor, gelatin, and sugar. What are we consuming other than sugar and carbs? Same goes for the chocolate spread.
A good substitute for jam and chocolate spread is fruit puree. Most of the fruit purees in the market are made up of natural materials and consist of about 80 percent fruit. The best part is they don’t have many calories, neither do they have any adverse effects and they actually taste very good when combined with bread and pancakes.
Honey water is a very old remedy for the digestive problem and fat abdomen but recent studies have shown it does much more than that. Consuming lukewarm honey water in the morning daily helps in cleansing the liver and removing the toxins from your body. All you have to do is add 1 tablespoon of honey to lukewarm water and drink it.
It is advised that you avoid canned food as much as you can, but if you have to invest in these for an unavoidable reason, you can use boiled chickpeas and red beans. These don’t embrace a lot of preservatives and have multiple health benefits as well. They aid in developing your immunity and provide the essential nutrients and vitamins.